Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Boxing Day Ride

I guess Santa read my Christmas Wish List because under the tree on December 25th was a GoPro HD camera!  I couldn't wait to try it out but I managed to hold off until Boxing Day. 

My friend Jason and I hit the trails starting in Mill Creek on December 26th.  We rode some of the east Canada Cup trails, over to Conner's Hill and back through Mill Creek.  Here is some of the video I managed to capture.  Being a noob, I wasn't able to capture the first half of the ride as I had the settings wrong.


We also stopped by the river boat fire pit for a while to work on our skillz.  Apparently they still need some tuning...


Here is the updated, high quality (720p) version as promised.  I combined both videos into one and added music, as requested.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. So your bike actually did a frontie & then rode it out!? I take back every bad thing i ever said about that beast.
    Slow-mo FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I lost a lot of quality to get the videos to load. I will have to host them on Vimeo or YouTube and repost them on here.

    ReplyDelete