Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Edmonton Bike Skills Training Facility

I would like to pass along an open invitation I recieved. I urge all of you to pass this along with any medium you have available to you as well:

This is an invitation to a Very Special Meeting being held on Friday April 1, 2011 @ 6:30pm @ 118 Ave 92 Street - Alberta Avenue Community League - to plan a Bike Skills Training Facility that will be showcased at Bikeology this June. This is not an April fools joke...fun, but not funny! The bike skills training will involve people from many communities sharing in a project that will bring people to 118 Avenue and promote the area’s revitalization and encourage community. I will be sharing my ideas with the group, and encouraging you all to seek as many people on all levels to get involved in this truly outstanding opportunity!

THIS IS HUGE!!! I can’t say enough about how much I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!! each and everyone of you play an integral role in this Community, you’re respected members of our City, and can give in ways you may not even see yet? Sponsors, sponsors, sponsors!!!??? if you have ANYONE that’s willing to get advertisement space, we will be asking for word-of-mouth on connecting us with some Choice Vendors/Shops that can be involved in something that will benefit our City, and in turn us!

This is a Dream of mine......the benefit, a Safe Place to Learn, Play, and Grow as Human Beings!

Lowering crime, particularly Bike Crime, well this will continue to do so...as has The Spoke!
I Will be serving FREE PIZZA/DRINKS, so please bring people out, this is a family event, feel free to bring Kids!

Thank you all for your time,

Peace, Mountain Bike Mike.
I have been a part of many conversations amongst local trail riders suggesting we need something like this so here is our opportunity to show support for this project.  I hope to see some familiar faces this Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment